- Great customer service
We want to get to know you and will make it our focus to give you great customer service. We are a local gym with local values and it is our commitment to treat all of our customers like family. You will be greeted with a smile on the way in and will be given a friendly "thank you" and “goodbye” on your way out.
- Stress free and comfortable environment.
No hard sells here, our staff does it all and will assist you on setting you up with only what YOU want. You will work with us at our front desk, on a comfortable couch or even on an exercise ball. We want you to feel comfortable as you begin on your road to success.
- Flexible and affordable memberships.
Want a contract? Don't want a contract? Pay more? Pay Less? No problem! There are 16 membership options and combinations to choose from that can be less than $1.00 per day. We believe in offering a variety of membership lengths at affordable prices to fit anyone's lifestyle. "What you see is what you get" when it comes to us. We encourage you to visit our front desk to pick up a complete listing of our membership and service pricing.
- Great trainers and instructors that are there to help.
Tired of being left in the dark after your personal training session or group fitness class? We believe knowledge is the key to success. The more you know, the more comfortable you will feel and the more successful you will be. Not only will our certified trainers and instructors create the most effective workout for you, they will take the time to answer your questions in or out of a scheduled session.
Fitness for Success has both short-term and long-term memberships for anyone 14 years of age or older. Individuals can purchase one of following options: one-month membership, three-month membership, six-month membership, one-year membership, two-year membership, one-week membership or a day pass. Couples memberships are with a one-year or two-year membership, add an adult, or child (14-18 years old,) for a reduced cost. Senior (60+) memberships are also available for a reduced cost with a one-year contract.
Infrared Sauna Therapy
WHY use an Infrared Sauna?
- One-year and two year contracts can be paid in full, or paid monthly by electronic withdrawal.
- Guests are welcome as well! Fitness for Success has day passes for only $9.00 and week passes for $30.00!!
- Come and take a tour at Fitness for Success and receive a trial membership!
- Insurance discounts and reimbursements (that apply) are available!
- Corporate Discounts are available!
- Do you have a fitness goal?
Start personal training with a certified personal trainer by completing a health history and exercise questionnaire. Discuss fitness goals, previous experiences, including what has or has not worked, and any limitations or restrictions. Together, with your personal trainer, you will determine how often to meet to accomplish your fitness goals. At the end of your questionnaire session, you will schedule your first personal training appointment.
Personal training sessions are one-hour in length, and are available for members and non-members. Each session will not only be motivating, but also a healthy lifestyle educational experience! Stop by the front desk to schedule your initial questionnaire appointment today!
Types of Training
One-on-One Do you have a nutrition goal?
- 15 min Stretch
- 30 min Session
- 1 Hour Session
- 3 Session Package
- 6 Session Package
- 12 Session Package
- Start on the road to full success by incorporating the proper nutrition and wellness plan into your exercise program. Discuss with a coach your nutrition goals, previous experiences, including what has or has not worked, and any limitations or restrictions.
- Together, with your nutrition/wellness coach, you will determine how often to meet to accomplish your nutrition goals. At the end of your questionnaire session, you will schedule your first appointment.
- Nutrition sessions are one-hour in length, and are available for members and non-members. Each session will not only be motivating, but like personal fitness training it also is a healthy lifestyle educational experience!
- Stop by the front desk to schedule your initial questionnaire appointment today!
Infrared Sauna Therapy
- Infrared saunas are an effective tool for natural healing and prevention. Infrared light has the ability to penetrate human tissue which in turn produces a host of anti-aging health benefits making infrared saunas one of the “hottest” therapies for overall healthier living. If you want to get yourself back into balance, an infrared sauna may be the ticket to achieving your wellness goals. Never tried an Infrared Sauna before? Come and try a free session on us!
Unlimited use membership and session packages available.
WHY use an Infrared Sauna?
- Detoxification - Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside.
- Relaxation - Unlike traditional saunas which operate at extremely harsh temperatures, infrared is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. Infrared sauna benefits include therapy that helps you relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat, leaving you fully refreshed after each session.
- Lower Blood Pressure - Infrared saunas induce a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster, which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows the infrared sauna benefits using an infrared sauna a couple times a week lowers blood pressure.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification - The near infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Near infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
- Cell Health - Near infrared therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenate the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cellular level to the skin’s surface to improve cell health, aid in muscle recovery and strengthen the immune system.
- Weight Loss - Studies have shown that benefits of an infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax! As the body works to cool itself, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate, causing the body to burn more calories.
- Pain Relief - Infrared heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia. Pain management professionals incorporate infrared heat therapy into treatment plans to decrease pain and muscle spasms and to speed up recovery time.
- Improved Circulation - Heating the muscles with infrared rays produces an increase in blood flow similar to that seen during exercise. Regular infrared sauna use—especially in the mid infrared range—can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Wound Healing - Scientific research has concluded that near infrared therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.
- Come in and enjoy either a healthy smoothie or a gourmet coffee!
Our smoothies are the healthiest around! Starting with a scoop of whole fruit of choice, two scoops of non-fat yogurt, a smidgen of organic stevia, filtered water and a scoop of ice, your taste buds will explode while your waistline wont.
Add a shot of natural protein, B Vitamin energy or Omega-3 flax seed to amp up your pre or post exercise nutrition.
Need a little pick-me-up? Or maybe something to warm you up? Choose one of "one size fits all" gourmet, organic, fair trade and locally roasted coffees from Just Coffee Cooperative. YUMM!
Frequently Asked Quetions
Do you have memberships other than a one- or two-year membership?
Yes, Fitness For Success offers day passes, week passes, single month, month-to-month, three month and six month memberships.
Can I drop by the facility to sign up for a membership, or do I need an appointment?
Whether or not you choose to call ahead for an appointment, any staff member of FFS can give you a tour and sign you up for a membership during our regular business hours (Monday-Friday 9AM-7PM and Saturday 10AM-1PM).
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes, come in, take a tour and we will give you a free trial pass to try out the facility before you sign-up!
Will someone show me how to use your equipment when I join?
Yes, you will receive a 30-minute orientation with a personal trainer with your membership. The orientation includes setting up proper seating adjustments on the weight machines and correct usage of the cardio equipment. If you have specific fitness goals though, we recommend personal training.
How do I start personal training?
Call or stop by the front desk to setup an appointment for the initial health history and exercise questionnaire session with a certified personal trainer.